For most, if not all the last couple of weeks have been a challenge. Some have faced greater challenges than others, but at the end of the day, we have all been effected in some way by this pandemic.
I tend to be a an anxious person, so throw all of this into the mix, and if I’m not careful I can find myself feeling anxious. In reality, apart from the things we cannot control, this has given us an opportunity to slow down. Lets be careful not to waste it. How can we do that?
- Make sure to spend meaningful time with your family.
- Take some time to reflect on life, and consider your current goals.
- Call a person or two each day to see how they are.
- Read some books that you bought, that have been no more than a decoration on a bookshelf.
- Take an educational course to upgrade your knowledge.
- Spend some time considering what is of actual value.