It may seem early but now is the time to start thinking about your taxes for 2022-2023 tax season. This podcast is a wonderful way to make use of a cold & dreary January day. We have the knowledgeable Josie Hope, CPA – LJ Business Solutions, once again joining this podcast where she and Ben discuss some of the latest updates that you need to know for this tax season.
On our cast today we are chatting about:
-TFSA Contribution Limits.
– Canada’s First-Time Home Buyers Incentive.
– RRSP Contribution deadlines (you still have time to contribute for 2022).
– The important latest information regarding CRA my account and changes to account logins and how to share with your tax professional.
– Working from home and self-employed write-offs.
– What you can do now to start getting your taxes ready.
Share This Article
Choose Your Platform: Facebook Twitter Google Plus Linkedin